LOCAL DELIVERY DRIVER - Columbia, SC
Do you excel at delivery and looking for a new opportunity? Dynamic company seeks Delivery Driver to embark on a successful career in our Columbia, SC branch. Motivated and energetic people with a sense of urgency will have the chance to join Ram Tool Construction Supply Co., the largest family-owned distributor of specialty commercial construction supplies in the Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, and Texas. Ram Tool has a vast product line with 90,000+ unique items to sell and over 90% of deliveries made within 24 hours.
The ideal Delivery Driver will be at least 21 years of age, able to obtain a Medical DOT Card upon hire (if not currently holding one) and have an interest in providing heroic service in a timely manner making local deliveries to commercial construction sites.
- Make local deliveries with a company vehicle
- Load and unload trucks
- Maintain inventory accuracy
- Maintain a neat, safe and organized work environment
- Provide timely and accurate service
- Communicate from the field with the dispatcher
- Monday through Friday
- No CDL required
- Must be able to obtain a Medical DOT Card upon hire
- Full benefits included, please visit www.ram-tool.com/careers to view our benefit package
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 5 years driving experience with safe driving record preferred
- Medical DOT Card (or obtain one upon hire)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Forklift certification (or obtain certification within 3 months of employment)
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision
- Excellent knowledge of the Columbia, SC area
For a more detailed job description click here.
* Standard Drug screen, Driving Record and Background Checks will be performed.
RAM TOOL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER